Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Washington CPL's

My Lord, there is no guaranteed safe haven!
    Our best hope is the Supreme Court!
    I'm glad I'm a senior citizen and I pity the Grandkids.

Michigan elected a demo. governor and reelected DebbieStabMenow....what a disaster. Our only local hope is that both of our State Congress and Senate are conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post
    My Lord, there is no guaranteed safe haven!
    Our best hope is the Supreme Court!
    I'm glad I'm a senior citizen and I pity the Grandkids.

Michigan elected a demo. governor and reelected DebbieStabMenow....what a disaster. Our only local hope is that both of our State Congress and Senate are conservative.

Yep, pretty much how I see things. At 75 with, controlled for the moment, stage IV pancreatic cancer and living in still reasonably sane Colorado, there ain't nothing gonna happen that will affect me. My wife's 58 and my mid-50's son and his wife now live in Arizona, so they're all fairly safe. It's my grand and great grand kids who are going to suffer.
    NRA Benefactor

Sign and share this petition in WA to get the Feds to act. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...n-state-i-1639

Several states are feeling the pain. Washington - I don't know who is worse, the scorpion leftists who you know will bite and sting (about 60% of voters, or 35% of the voting population), or the apathetic non voters who are too lazy to fill out 20 answers on a ballot and mail it in for free... letting their rights evaporate one election at a time.

I do fear for the future. 100 year anniversary of the end of the Great War when people lived in brutal times to fight and die for their homeland and a sense of freedom. Now, it's too much to ask a 1/2 of the population to fill out a ballot and mail it for free to stem off about 1/3rd of the population actively trying to control them.

This is not the beginning, and surely not the end, of gun control in leftists states like WA, which has definitively fallen to the left. This will face a long expensive legal battle, but more initiatives will be coming and more laws already in the works. WA and about 10 other states are quite hostile to gun owners. I don't know how, legally, these laws stand as they plainly violate federal and states Constitutional Rights.

The biggest hope we have is a Constitutional SCOTUS which spanks down these state patchwork illegal laws.

A smart guy told me today that at the end of every gun control law, is more gun violence. Smart in two ways I'd say.

Agreed leadcounsel!
    What State are you from or live in?

I like the way you think.

Here in Washington I think the less people who vote the better off we'd be.

It would be nice if only Eastern Washington voted and the west had to live with it. Things would be great. Lot of common sense and sanity on the east side excepting Spokane and Witman county of course.

Our problem is the high density area's, Seattle, Olympia. I avoid those places like the plague.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post

It would be nice if only Eastern Washington voted and the west had to live with it. Things would be great. Lot of common sense and sanity on the east side excepting Spokane and Witman county of course.

Our problem is the high density area's, Seattle, Olympia. I avoid those places like the plague.
    Same here. Fortunately, Colorado only has one...Denver Metro....plus the notorious Boulder. The rest of the state is enough Red to keep it keep it almost in check. This election state gov't went completely Dem in a negative reaction to two years of Trump and his politics. Not saying Hillary would would have been a better 2016 choice, but volitile Trump and his Administration have done a lot of Red damage.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post

Your Seattle is our Madison.