Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: delete

Quote Originally Posted by brooks View Post
    At one time Bersa, Charter Arms, Llama and Star grips probably didn't sell or move enough volume either, but they are all listed as regular stock items on the huge maker Altamont's website. Kahr is just a good or better than a lot of sub compacts and is growing rapidly in popularity. Like I said earlier, the makers sure aren't going to make the MK grips if we don't speak up!
    The difference is that Bersa, Charter Arms, etc. sell a bunch of (inexpensive) pistols. There are an order or magnitude, or more, of those out there than the Kahrs. But, you can ask all you want. The grip manufacturers know the potential market sizes.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I've slimmed down several of the Kahr grips. They are very nice but always seem a bit thick to me and others apparently. Doesn't take a lot to give them a much slimmer feel and they look better too. Nobody likes fat grips.

This is exactly my problem. I've got the Kahr wooden grips, and even bought some fancy 1911 custom screws for them. But they are just too damn thick. Especially with my smallish hands, and even more so when I try to carry AIWB. If I had an ounce of handyman in my DNA I would try to rectify it, but I know I'll just mess them up.

I just switched back to my Lakeline grips, which feel great, fit great, and carry great. But I am old school, and really prefer wood on steel if I can get it.

I like the Crimson Trace LG-461 laser grips for the MK's. They make the grip just a bit thicker and aren't as slick as the factory grips. Hard to find, but they are out there if you watch ebay. I've tried Hogue grips and the Lakeline G10's, but find the CT grips just fit my hand better.

What Hogue grips?

The factory grips are Hogue but one can't buy them from Hogue.
    I wish they would offer the old style soft rubber grips like the early models. They were/are really nice. Both my K's were early enough to come with them.
    The MK I borrow didn't make the cut and came with the hard plastic, not nearly as nice.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    What Hogue grips?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    The factory grips are Hogue but one can't buy them from Hogue.
    I wish they would offer the old style soft rubber grips like the early models. They were/are really nice. Both my K's were early enough to come with them.
    The MK I borrow didn't make the cut and came with the hard plastic, not nearly as nice.
    Exactly that, old style grips that were on somebody else's MK before I bought them. Not as soft as some, but definitely softer than the regular factory grips of today.

Hi Fellow MK owners,

I recently released my G10 grips for the MK9, if anyone is interested in something different. The grips are designed to be slightly thinner/smaller than the stock plastic factory grips with some additional features to improve hold.
    Currently only available in two tone (Black/Gray) color. More information and picture available on my website at revisioncv.com on the “Products” page.

Thank you for your time,
    Chong Vang
    Revision CV
    info@revisioncv.com

Those look pretty good. Any plans to do other colors in the future?

Have, these on my MK40. Love ‘em. I punched holes for grip screws.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tractiongri...IAAOSw~05Z1lxc

Cool The Mks are OK

My MK40 Elite grips are OK.
    Wish they were old school rubber.
    But added a Hogue grip sleeve and it works for me