Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PP in .22LR

Default PP in .22LR

Here's my Polizeipistole

Made in France (Manurhin), under a German license (Walther), held by an American company (Interarms). Whatever it's lineage, I'm happy to have picked it up. It's in pretty much like new condition (with 2 magazines). I had to tweak the magazine I'm using to get it feed reliably. It's almost perfect now when downloaded one round and pretty good when fully loaded. Shoots to it's sights

I think not bad looking for 58 years old!

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

That thing is a beauty. Nice you got all the paperwork too. I think that adds to the interest of any gun.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Looks near perfect condition to me. And damn fine for 58 years old.

I'm glad you picked it up too.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

One of the most desirable pistols one can own IMHO. Congrats on a beautiful find.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

[QUOTE=gb6491;402171]......
    /QUOTE]

Certainly has aged a lot better than my same age wife.

That's a very, very nice gun!
    NRA Benefactor

I had an Iver Johnson TP22, a smaller clone of this gun, that shot good enough to be my carry gun for a while, 3-4 decades ago.
    My grip put the knuckle of my thumb in the path of the slide and I still have a scar there...
    2 other guys on my small bore rifle team had TP22's too, and we'd have impromptu "indoor matches" after our small bore matches...sometimes in the dark .
    Thanks for posting and jogging my memory,
    I apologize if my post contains the same or similar information as someone who has posted before me.

Those .22 lr PPs have always seemed to be the perfect kit gun in my opinion.

All I can say is WOW WOW WOW!

I've always really appreciated PP series Walthers for their design and quality. Have not owned one, however. Not a fan of DA/SA in general, I was never quite able to get past their initial, long heavy DA trigger pull.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    Here's my Polizeipistole

Made in France (Manurhin), under a German license (Walther), held by an American company (Interarms). Whatever it's lineage, I'm happy to have picked it up. It's in pretty much like new condition (with 2 magazines). I had to tweak the magazine I'm using to get it feed reliably. It's almost perfect now when downloaded one round and pretty good when fully loaded. Shoots to it's sights

Regards,
    Greg
    That is one beautiful gun. Just cool looking. Smooth, elegant. Sophisticated. Love it. What a shame, that I could only afford the BB gun replica.