Xssights   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace

Thread: Cm9 & bhp

Default Cm9 & bhp

I took my CM9 and my '87 Browning Hi Power Mark II out today for a workout. As I narrow down my herd to those guns I shoot best and that feel best in my hand, these are the 9mms I like. One for carry, one for anything else. After shooting the BHP the little Kahr feels like I'm holding a small bird in my hand. A delicate grip helps accuracy more than a tight grip. The muzzle may flip more, but it stays on target better. I tried both for groups at 5, 10, and 15 yards and there wasn't that much difference! It wasn't my best day of shooting, I'm getting over a cold and not 100% yet, so I know I can group the Hi Power better, but to have the little CM9 group as well as it did was very pleasing.

I often think about narrowing down my herd but haven’t made the move yet. Other than a XD9 service model I can’t decided what I want to move. Too many don’t get shot enough but about everything I have left is a good shooter.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

It is hard to find fault with either a CM9 or a BHP.