Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention Republicans...

For me, I've been trying all day long to figure out why God created Liberals and Democrats. And why they don't comprehend common sense.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    For me, I've been trying all day long to figure out why God created Liberals and Democrats. And why they don't comprehend common sense.
    Man I’ve been pondering the same thing. How or why in the world do they want the things they want? Just makes zero sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    Coming from my perspective as a moderate conservative, and sure to be not a popular opinion here, I think a divided congress is/will be a good thing right now.
    Agreed. Congressional gridlock means those swamp people can’t do as much damage to us little folk.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Agreed. Congressional gridlock means those swamp people can’t do as much damage to us little folk.
    And across the aisle would do much to help. Little hope of that, however, so I'll take the gridlock.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    Coming from my perspective as a moderate conservative, and sure to be not a popular opinion here, I think a divided congress is/will be a good thing right now.
    Agree, the really important things will get done and all the useless fluff goes nowhere. Now to tune out of the Washington news feeds for the next 18-20 months.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/