Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen

Thread: What do you think?

Default What do you think?

LNIB MK9 purchased new by the current owner 2-years-ago. Comes with Kahr wood grips, the original grips, night sights, 2 6-round mags and 1 7-round mag. 350 rounds through the gun with no malfunctions, and no peening or galling on the barrel or slide. $700 shipped to my FFL. Coincidentally, I purchased my CW380 from this seller, and trust him explicitly. Is this a good deal? There's not enough MK9's like this around for me to judge for myself...or maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to buy or not.

I haven't priced out MK9s in a while, so I can't really comment on the price. That said, I don't think you can go wrong with the pistol itself. You won't find a better shooting, softer shooting, or more reliable single-stack 9mm on the market. The additional factors that it is so easy to carry (with a good belt) and so damn good looking are just icing on the cake.

The price seems a little high but it’s nearly new and you know that it works. Plus an extra set of grips. Sounds good to me.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Price is a bit high in my opinion. I would sell mine and start over if I got nearly as much!

Thanks for the replies...there aren't many pre-owned ones on the market to judge by.

I checked grab a gun, they have new one with night sights for 739 and you only get two mags. So, for me, with shipping, say 750. So 700 used with an extra mag, and extra grips, might be okay. If you want it , go for it.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by kenemoore View Post
    I checked grab a gun, they have new one with night sights for 739 and you only get two mags. So, for me, with shipping, say 750. So 700 used with an extra mag, and extra grips, might be okay. If you want it , go for it.
    Thanks for that. Since I trust the seller, I'm also thinking I'll save a little bit on break-in expense. I'm not too concerned with the money, otherwise I'm obviously looking at the wrong gun. However, like everyone else I'm always interested in a good deal.

I bought a new MK40 with NS for $599 + shipping several years ago. The dealer had it for three years and just wanted to get rid of it. That said, I don't think you can go wrong with the pistol. My 40 is about my favorite pistol and also one that I seem to shoot very well.