Hi Guys,
I am a pretty serious Kahr fan, have had P9, PM9 and P9 Covert (3.5 inch barrel, short grip 6 round cross between P9 and P9 that is my fave). I was such a fan that I convinced my brother to buy a CW9 at a good price under promotion. I have shot all kinds of HP rounds and reloads through the P9's with nary a misfire, light strike, FTF or anything. Don't know the round counts. Probably 2k spread across all three over 10 years. No spring changes and very rare take down cleans of the internals. They just shoot and shoot.

My brother's CW9 worked well for a couple of years... pretty much right out of the box. Shot both factory and our reloads without problems up until a few weeks ago. (115Gn Berry's or Ranier hollow base plated with .37 CC of Titegroup, 4.1-4.3 grains). It now light strikes by not going back into battery by a small fraction, light strike slightly off center. I tried rechambering and second trigger pull: light strike no bang.
I pulled the bad rounds out and put them in an LC9..... bang bang no issue.

We sent it back to Kahr. They replaced springs and other parts, shipped back.

Took back to range. Loaded up the light load 4.1+ grain of titegroup 115 gn round nose reloads that fire effectively in every one of my 9's: P series Kahr, glock, sig, ruger, and: light strikes continue.

We haven't tried stout factory defensive ammo since the pistol has returned from Kahr. My suspicion is that the light range loads are having a hard time pushing back the original stiff +P springs.. and not storing enough energy to return the next round to battery. Any other ideas?
TIA, shovel99