Tommy Gun   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Customized MK9 For Sale In Florida

Default Customized MK9 For Sale In Florida

PRICE DROP & NEW PICS BELOW! I need a new driveway and told the wife that I would pay by selling off some of my toys. Keeping my K9 (too many hours into it to let it go), but the MK is up for sale!

Comes as shown in the picture, which is the gun and 1 extended mag, ambi draw kydex iwb holster and the original, checkered wood grips (in excellent shape as well). It’s like new, but no cardboard box or flush magazine. The grips are by Lakeline LLC. The mag base plate and sleeve are by Lakeline LLC. I also installed Lakeline LLC’s metal follower in the magazine. Between all of the Lakeline stuff, the stainless grip screws, the included iwb holster and zippered carry pouch, I put another $225 into it. I will take $600 for it FIRM. That price is both fair and FIRM. What you see in the pic is whats included, plus a zippered, padded carry case and the original, wood grips it came with. Also, the original mag follower and mag base plate. Nothing else included. Around 150 rounds fired (winchester and hornady) and zero hiccups. Runs as it should! I bought it “as new” and unfired. All of the rounds through it were by me.

Once you give me your FFL info, I will take it to my FFL and find out the price for shipping and other related fees. You will be responsible for those fees on top of the $600. So to be clear, it is $600 plus shipping and ffl/background check fees to your FFL.

Thanks for looking!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BirdsThaWord; 11-21-2018 at 05:14 PM.

The last pic I took with wood grips and stock magazine base.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BirdsThaWord; 11-22-2018 at 05:54 PM.

Oh, the sights are standard Khar “i” sights and I also put stainless screws on the grips.

Lowering the price to $575. You’ll be getting te carbon fiber looking kydex holster shown below, not the plain one shown in the earlier pic. Additional pics...

Last edited by BirdsThaWord; 11-21-2018 at 05:13 PM.

Where in Florida are you located?

I'm tickling Orlando

Sorry, it's no longer for sale as I sold off enough others. This one most likely will get a full polish and fiber optic sights this winter, so I will post pics once done. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    Sorry, it's no longer for sale as I sold off enough others. This one most likely will get a full polish and fiber optic sights this winter, so I will post pics once done. Thanks!
    Good call. I think you would have regretted it. Looking forward to the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by boscobarbell View Post
    Good call. I think you would have regretted it. Looking forward to the pics.
    Thanks for saying that. I’m sure I would have. After getting rid of my first MK another one was tops on my wanted list until I was able to afford another. Awesome little guns!

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    Bird,

Did you complete the polish job on your MK9? I've contemplated doing that to mine. Did you use Flitz, Mothers? Any power buffing or all hand?

Thanks,

Dave