CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They are "trying" to come after Ammo.!

Default They are "trying" to come after Ammo.!

"If" this took effect they would be pricing out many folks......ie. they couldn't afford to properly defend themselves and their family!

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/09/way...#axzz5XQ84PoP2

That’s why I continue to stock up while prices are low.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    That’s why I continue to stock up while prices are low.
    Agreed!!!!
    BUT.......
    Don't forget reloading supplies!

This is nothing new..................every once in a while, some fool thinks that he came up with a great idea(which libs call common sense) but as usual,or in most cases, they tell him to shut up and sit down, and don't speak until he /she is called on. They learn quickly, that in many circumstances, it costs them their job down the line. He wants to use the money for educating the youngsters, but how can you practice safe ownership, when you leave it in the closet because you can't afford to practice shooting and your safety skills????? Typical.

^^because "educating the youngsters" means brainwashing them into Democrats. I mean coercing them so they think guns are bad. Wait, I repeat myself.

Never assume that because these attemps have failed in the past, that in the new world of Ocasio-Cortez they won’t soon succeed.

I have enough ammunition for all my guns to last my lifetime. But perhaps it's time to anyway buy more.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    I have enough ammunition for all my guns to last my lifetime. But perhaps it's time to anyway buy more.
    Well, to that I would say that's a very short sighted and selfish view. Are you not concerned about access to ammo for the rest of gun owners? Are you not also prone to fire, theft, loss due to natural disaster, and so forth?

We should all be very much on guard and fight against all gun control efforts for ourselves and future generations of shooters. Hang together or hang separately.

Quote Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post
    Well, to that I would say that's a very short sighted and selfish view. Are you not concerned about access to ammo for the rest of gun owners? Are you not also prone to fire, theft, loss due to natural disaster, and so forth?

We should all be very much on guard and fight against all gun control efforts for ourselves and future generations of shooters. Hang together or hang separately.
    Well now, new guy....that was rather over the top.
    NRA Benefactor

I nearly said something myself especially since Pedro offers you his protection but I exercised great restraint.

Ain't cha just proud.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."