I recently built a Glock 17L from a stainless Spinta Precision slide and a factory lower. I've always wanted a long slide pistol, and the price on the slide was excellent, so Glock it is. I bought a SilencerCo barrel for it, because it is supposed to be very accurate. I've put Heinie Straight Eight night sights on it, because they're a very precise sight. I've tuned and polished the trigger bar. I've put lighter springs in it. I've done everything I know to do to make my Glock accurate.

And it is. It will stack rounds one on top of the other all day long at 10 yards.

But so will my T9. All day long with Winchester White Box. And it has a shorter barrel and a shorter sight radius than the G17L. The T9 is an easily concealable pistol. All Kahrs are accurate but I can call my shots with the T9. "Shoot the target in the left eyeball.". No problem. "Shoot the 50's bad guy in the barrel of his revolver.". Done.

The build quality and accuracy of the steel framed Kahrs are really impressive. I haven't fired many high end custom pistols, but I don't think they can be any more accurate than the T9, which fights well above its weight class.