I've had my T9 for a couple of months now, and I have been able to get to the range more than usual lately. I've put about 500 rounds through it since, and I cannot stress how much I like this pistol. It has never malfunctioned on a diet of WWB and Remington bulk ammo. Not once. It is an absolute pleasure to shoot. The trigger is the best of any of my Kahrs---and I own Kahrs from all three lines. The accuracy is stellar---even though my night sights are dead and are kind of difficult to see. This is the first group I fired yesterday---8 rounds at 10 yards and six of them went into a single hole. It took me about a year of watching GunBroker before I found one for a good price---and I got mine for a very good price.

Once I either get my Trijicons re-lamped or mount some bright fiber optic Dawson Precisions on it, I believe it will be perfect. I like it so much that it's my go-to for range time. I have to force myself to bring my other pistols out for practice time. But I figure the beauty of all Kahrs having the same trigger is range time with a T9 translates directly to proficiency with my MK9/CM9/K9/CW380.

If you are ever in a position to buy a T9---do it. I just wish Kahr made a T45!