Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P9 "lite striker fire"

Consistent failures to go into full battery, I can feel a scraping type feeling when I rack the slide back, it doesn't feel right. going back for a third trip! I have a lemon! There is nothing Kahr can do to this pistol to make me feel good about this gun. Trade in value sucks, so Im stuck with it. Probably going to bury in my locker so I don't have to look at it anymore. $600 wasted!

That’s an awful outcome. Press them to replace the pistol.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Default I Feel Your Pain

Quote Originally Posted by bstep View Post
    Consistent failures to go into full battery, I can feel a scraping type feeling when I rack the slide back, it doesn't feel right. going back for a third trip! I have a lemon! There is nothing Kahr can do to this pistol to make me feel good about this gun. Trade in value sucks, so Im stuck with it. Probably going to bury in my locker so I don't have to look at it anymore. $600 wasted!
    My CW9 is back at the factory right now for a second time due to the light striker hit issue. I have asked them for a buyback or a totally different gun. Mine is a lemon as well. If they won't do a buyback then whatever firearm I get back from them is going to be sold at a loss and I'll be picking up a Glock 43. Live and learn I suppose.

I honestly believe they sent it back to me in worse shape than when I sent it to them. The "new" slide they put on it had a burr from one of the relief cuts in the rail that gouged the polymer. I had to sand the burr down to keep it from cutting even deeper into the polymer. The magazine now randomly drops out when the thing does happen to fire and the light striker hits are worse than before I sent it in for "service".

I wish I would have gotten a good one. I wish they fixed this gun right the first time.

This gun could have been "the one" for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Ingram View Post
    My CW9 is back at the factory right now for a second time due to the light striker hit issue. I have asked them for a buyback or a totally different gun. Mine is a lemon as well. If they won't do a buyback then whatever firearm I get back from them is going to be sold at a loss and I'll be picking up a Glock 43. Live and learn I suppose.

I honestly believe they sent it back to me in worse shape than when I sent it to them. The "new" slide they put on it had a burr from one of the relief cuts in the rail that gouged the polymer. I had to sand the burr down to keep it from cutting even deeper into the polymer. The magazine now randomly drops out when the thing does happen to fire and the light striker hits are worse than before I sent it in for "service".

I wish I would have gotten a good one. I wish they fixed this gun right the first time.

This gun could have been "the one" for me.

I agree!! Im checking out the glock 43x 10 round mag! Check it out!

I think if I had that much trouble and they didn't make it right it would be my last Kahr. I do love the two that I have though.

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    I think if I had that much trouble and they didn't make it right it would be my last Kahr. I do love the two that I have though.
    Agreed, I love my cm9- no issues with it, has over 1500 rounds.