Ok, Full disclosure.
I am in great health and still employed as an PT instructor and RSO but coming up to age 74 with a couple dozen guns.

Nothing particularly valuable as most all run in the $500-$1000 range.

They are all from solid manufacturers. The revolvers are mostly from S&W's Performance center and the semi's are mostly Sig P series, and a few wonderful strays like a PM9, K6s, etc.

My current frequent shooters are revolvers and because that damn P365 is such a nice gun (I have two), it gets 99% of my carry and range time so my actual "needs" for anything else is non-existent.

The only oddball is a really nice AR I built with the guarantee that Hillary would be scooping them all up once she was in the White House. A Molon Labe sort of thing.

Living in a state that did not fare well in the last election I can see our legislature following Bloombergs pre written "common sense" gun laws like 10 round mags, longer and more onerous waiting times, etc. hitting us in the next couple years.

I have made sure my daughter and son, neither of which are avid shooters, each have a S&W revolver along with proper training as to it's storage and use for house protection.

I ask this now because I really fear the sale and ownership of some firearms may become harder to sell then they are currently. I have a list of trusted friends along with a current dated list of pricing from the Bluebook of Gun Values taped to the inside of my gun safe but that is about it.

What and how are you guys and gals planning to distribute or sell your guns when it comes time assuming they will not be really treasured by your family at your passing or not well received when your kids move you to "the home"?

Any others in my boat?