Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: New Hogue Grips Available

Default New Hogue Grips Available

[COLOR=#333333 !important]I’ve got a Hogue grip for my AR and I love it. Hogue has made a business of making terrific grips for all kinds of guns, and their latest offering solves a problem for guns without interchangeable grips.[/COLOR]
    Hogue’s new Beavertail Grip Sleeve is a great option for pistols without interchangeable grip panels. Plus, it comes in colors. Photo from Hogue.
    [COLOR=#333333 !important]The new Beavertail Grip Sleeves slide over your pistol’s existing grip and cover it all the way up the beavertail for a positive purchase on the whole thing. It’s ideal for compact and sub-compact guns. It’s made of a long-lasting durable thermoplastic elastomer compound which they boast isn’t too tacky for carrying and won’t harden or crack with age. Its subtle softness provides a little comfort from recoil, too. Plus, it comes in 6 different colors.[/COLOR]
    Although pictured for the Security 9, the Beavertail Grip Sleeve is available for many compact guns.
    [COLOR=#333333 !important]At just $9.95-$10.95, it’s a terrific option for guns with molded grips that can’t be changed. You can order Beavertail Grip Sleeves from Hogue or find it at your favorite retailer.[/COLOR]
    Hogue has many of the sub-compact guns covered, but they’ve also released the Beavertail Grip Sleeve for the Glock 17. Photo from Hogue.
    [COLOR=#333333 !important]The Beavertail Grip Sleeve is available for the following guns:[/COLOR]

• Glock: 26,27,42,43
    • Kahr: P9, P40, CW9, CW40
    • Ruger: LC9, LCP II, Security 9
    • Sig Sauer: P320 Full Size
    • Smith & Wesson: M&P Bodyguard 380, M&P Sheild 9mm, .40, and 45
    • Taurus: Spectrum, TCP

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/h...hot-show-2019/

They look nice. I prefer fingerless myself. Nice looking grip on the Glock. Pachmayr Tactical glove for the Kahr. Limbsaver for the HK.
    Attached Images Attached Images