Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new

Thread: Took my CW380 to the range today

Default Took my CW380 to the range today

I have been shooting more lately, and every time I go I shoot a Kahr and a Glock. Today was the CW380s turn. I haven't shot it for a while, but have been practicing with my CM9. The more i switch between Kahrs the more I appreciate the Kahr design. The trigger is exactly the same. When I say exactly the same, I mean it is the same. Pulling the trigger on my $250 CW380 is exactly the same as my T9. I can punch tiny little holes in targets with the CW380 all day. It has been highly reliable for me, the only exception was a FTE when I was shooting weak hand canted. I think I limp wristed it.

It's pretty amazing that such a small pistol can perform so well. It's a TINY pistol. You don't realize how small it is until you pick up a Walther PPK, which set the standard for size and power for years. The CW380 is smaller than a cell phone. But it is minute-of-bad guy at 25 yards. Great sights, last round hold open, great trigger. It's a tiny Kahr. That's like making a tiny Miata, but they did it and it's brilliant.

Now if only there were an MK380.

Totally agree.

I'm not at all ashamed to admit my CW380 is my favorite pistol.

I would buy an MK380 in an instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post

I would buy an MK380 in an instant.
    Now that would be interesting. I’d like to see one too.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by MMyers1970 View Post
    Now if only there were an MK380.
    "An all-steel Kahr 380". That's my stock answer when someone on an internet gun forum asks: "What gun would you like to see made?"