Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop

Thread: Financiaal institutes controling our lives

Default Financiaal institutes controling our lives

This was sent to a small custom knife company near me. This company specializes in hunting and pocket knives, not fighting knives. The financial institutions are trying to put them out of business because they consider all knives weapons. Soon we may be unable to buy guns with anything but cash. They could kill online gun sales.

What a world we live in these days.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

This looks to be part of obama's operation chokepoint which targets those that the government deems dealing in dangerous activity.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...nally-unmasked
    "Never pet a burning dog"

This doesn't sound like the America I grew up it...............and I don't like it!

I've never heard of Square! Personally, I would tell Derek Davis to stick it "Squarely up his ass"!

The way I read Davis' letter, Square won't deal with fixed blade cooking knife folk, either. Folding blade cooking knife guys should be okay, though.
    NRA Benefactor

Here’s a Company name for them. “Bob’s Fine Tactical Cooking Cutlery” .
    Makers of Cutlery fine enough for everything from cuisine to culinary combat.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Well, I disagree with what appears to be discrimination in banking and finance.

But I also think there is a free-market solution. I do suspect this is an opportunity for other businesses to jump in.

A place I buy knife blanks in Idaho had the same experience with Square several years ago. Square is the company that markets the little thingy that can plug into your phone to run credit cards, among other things. The place I was buying the knife blanks from found another source.

Bank of America did something similar a few years ago to a company that already had an account with them. I forget the name of the company, but they made many different products and decided they were going to start making gun parts. BofA end up telling the company their business was no longer wanted. Oh, BofA is the bank that handles Bass Pro Shops credit cards.