Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone Know M1’s?

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    I feel better hearing that. My friend knew what I paid, and he still was very happy at $400. Cool thing is that he will most likely shoot it some, before he re-sells it, giving me a chance to shoot it too! I just feel a bit bad that I missed Bawanna’s reply/offer. I usually honor the first acceptable offer on anything I’m selling, and his was a very honorable offer!
    I would have been quite happy with that price, also. A very nice gun that can be used as a shooter without concern about bleeding off value.
    NRA Benefactor

If you launch, Bawanna, you also have to trap back aboard. Your launches should always equal your traps. I can say that mine did, but only because the only time I ever lost an aircraft, I took off from a land base.

Don't they fly the planes to land bases when they come into port sometimes. That would be my time, take off on the boat, land on the land.
    Carrier is too small a target, but I'm sure you already know that.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Yes they fly most of the air wing off before docking. But then you would have to fly back to the boat after it left port. Otherwise your launches and traps wouldn't be equal.

The flight deck looks small from altitude on a sunny afternoon. You should see it at 3:00 AM during a thunderstorm.

It's possible for hard chrome (dunno if that's what you have) to make steel brittle. A special "heat soak" treatment has to be done as soon as the plated parts come out of the plating vat, or cracked parts can result, especially upon repeated high imact.