Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun

Thread: Santa was here!!!!

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Default Santa was here!!!!

He left me a electronic!

Hope everyone has the best ever! Went outside and its quiet as church here. What happened to the bikes, roller skates, model trucks and cars, baseball bats and gloves?

Times have changed.... A Merry Christmas to all!!!!
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

Amen to that Bob. Times have sure changed. That's a fine electronic, like most electronics I don't see an on switch.
    Maybe it has one of them sensors that just knows you want to play with it so it turns itself on.
    If you got any questions, ask HarryLee, he probably invented it. I'm still enamored with his snow blower on the zero turn. Pure Genius.
    We don't get enough snow to warrant such a marvelous invention but it's still cool.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Now that’s one way of doing coal power, snowed once had to shovel it then I put the snow blower on the zero turn hasn’t snowed since but it’s still early in the game of winter. Your right Bob the times have changed and not to the simple life we knew back in the day. You where the hot kid on the block if you got a new bicycle, you could ride for hours. Now if you let a child do that they would have the parents up on charges. Just got done with my Christmas present to me, I cast 5,250 200 grain 45 SWC that’s a lot of lead! All sized and lubed ready for loading, so many ideas so little time. All we can do is think back in time when we grew up, a pair of ice skates, fishing pole and a bicycle gave us a good childhood.
    Rest in peace old sailor Mike
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest
    Live a little learn a lot

LOL, luv it!

I used to date a gal who painted wood Christmas scenes as a hobby. She was quite good at it and her pieces were beautifully detailed. They were also very popular at craft shows. She conned, ...er ....got me involved cutting out the wood pieces. One year, she asked if I could make small pieces of charcoal for her. She made some Santas holding a naughty lists with a burlap bag full of charcoal pieces at their feet. She sold those out within minutes at a small show and had requests for many more. Apparently, they hit a note with the Orange county, CA. crowd

Merry Christmas to all.
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>