CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace

Thread: MK 9 (or MK 9 Elite) used price range

Default MK 9 (or MK 9 Elite) used price range

At 68 I have reached the age I have just about all I desire in my firearm inventory...except a MK9.. MK9 Elite if possible. Being retired with abundant medical problems with myself and now my wife just diagnosed with lung caner last month...funds for a new MK9 is out of the question. Been saving a little
    and willing to sell one or two of the handguns I own. If ....big if at that, but if I find one in a pawn shop or in a forum...what is a fair price for one in very good-very good condition?

I recently paid $550 for a K9 elite 03 with extra wood grips and an extra mag. It's like brand new and the seller says 500 rounds with no malfunctions. I put a box through it and it's a sweet shooter for sure compared with my other Kahrs. Good luck in your search.

They seem to hold their value..................I would think that whether all black model or stainless, they would go for around $500 in good shape, unless you find one in a pawn shop.

I alway's wanted an MK9 Elite '03, but my LGS has a barely used standard MK9 for $450 that I may need to jump on here soon. It doesn't have nights sights or anything but it sure seems like a pretty good deal to me.

I found my MK9 on GunBroker for $350. There are deals out there.