CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT Show approaches-----any leaks regarding new Kahrs?

What sings to me is it’s “inner beauty.” I’d love to shoot one just to “know.” I don’t actually find it as sexy as a steel Kahr, or a BHP, or a 1911.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonse View Post
    Just read about those P210s in American Rifleman. Beautiful gun Greg. I don't know if I could have let a Tactical Sport loose to get it though. A dilemma that would be.
    I did regret letting the TS go. My wife asked me later why I just didn't buy the SIG. I guess I was in a trading mood. In that mood, it was either the TS or my Shadow 2 going on the block. I like the S2 a touch better.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    What sings to me is it’s “inner beauty.” I’d love to shoot one just to “know.” I don’t actually find it as sexy as a steel Kahr, or a BHP, or a 1911.
    I should point out above that I "did" regret letting my CZ Tactical Sport go. After shooting the P210, letting the TS go is not that painful. I've only have about 100 rounds through the P210 and find it, as an informal target pistol, the best shooting 9mm I've ever shot. Outstanding ergonomics, trigger, and sights, it's way more accurate than I can shoot it offhand. It's also very soft and smooth shooting.
    I let a friend try it and he later asked to try it again. This time he was shooting from ten yards at a 2" x 4" black spot on a target. After shooting a mag's worth, he said he couldn't see where the rounds were hitting and didn't know what he was doing wrong...turns out all were in the upper half of that black spot.

I like it enough that I'd let the Shadow 2 go for another......I take that back, I'd follow my wife's advice.

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

This additional information is not helping me.
    I already lost one of these on the auction site which was actually ok since I didn't have the money anyhow but I was gonna try and get creative.
    Not sure exactly what that is even but I always say if you want something bad enough, you'll find a way.

I'm not totally on board with JohnR on this one. I love me a 1911, everybody knows that but this P210 sings.
    I compare it to my S&W 41, it's sweet and I love it very much, accurate as it can be. This would be the 9mm version of that, maybe even cooler.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    This additional information is not helping me.
    I already lost one of these on the auction site which was actually ok since I didn't have the money anyhow but I was gonna try and get creative.
    Not sure exactly what that is even but I always say if you want something bad enough, you'll find a way.

I'm not totally on board with JohnR on this one. I love me a 1911, everybody knows that but this P210 sings.
    I compare it to my S&W 41, it's sweet and I love it very much, accurate as it can be. This would be the 9mm version of that, maybe even cooler.
    I too, am a 1911 fan, but I'm going to have to agree with you Colonel: the P210 sings to me as well. It doesn't hurt that it's grip angle is about the same plus it's cocked & locked with a thumb safety

(41's serial number altered to add confusion)
    Regards,
    Greg

...and one for the CZ fans
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Didn't know you had a 41. I was truly in love with the Colt Woodsman Match Target platform until I got the Smith. I still love the Colt but the 41 sings louder.
    Feels super in hand and unbelievably accurate even with me running the trigger.

The P210 is a stand out in all them groups. Didn't know it was cocked and locked. Learn more everyday.
    Need to work on learning to consolidate more money in larger lumps so I can unfold a few more dreams............................
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Setting aside the fact that I'm not a 1911 guy, that Sig has to be one of the most beautiful looking firearms out there today. Definitely would own one, even with the platform.

I will be at SHOT and will post pics if there is anything on the Kahr side. Right now I don't expect any new pistols. Some custom stuff maybe. Down the road, anything is possible. I will try and make sure anything new gets here first when I hear about it.
    Chief Administrator
    Kahrtalk.com

Take a big sack and load up on free samples. Give Mr. Moon a big wet smoochy kiss right on the smackers and tell him it's from bawanna.

Naw, better not do that. Too weird. Love to meet you and all the Kahr folks there one of these days. Won't happen again this year but we'll keep fingers crossed for next.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Don't forget NRA. Maybe you can attend that at some point. It is a bit more open and lots of good folks from the public come by. It is always a great time!
    Chief Administrator
    Kahrtalk.com