Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT Show approaches-----any leaks regarding new Kahrs?

I fully agree but I also note that owning what big brother calls an "assault Mag" is already in effect in some states and possession of them is a felony subjecting the owner to give up their firearms. Those affected will have decisions to make.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Anybody ever hear of anybody getting charged for possession of hi cap magazines? Even a citation let alone jail time.

I agree that it's wise to follow the law but I'm also a big fan of ignoring laws that are dumb. I'm sure in some of these cities it's different but here in Washington I doubt many officers would even give thought to magazines.

Very few of my guns hold more than 10 but I'm not parting with them and not loosing sleep. If I hear a ban on like AR mags is coming, I'll buy a dozen more. Usually they grandfather in the old ones and I have no idea how they can enforce anything if they don't know when you got them.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I have a 10-round AR mag just because it makes the rifle more compact and lighter to hold.

Florida is a long way from becoming Bloomburg Country, but anything is certainly possible.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    I have a 10-round AR mag just because it makes the rifle more compact and lighter to hold.

Florida is a long way from becoming Bloomburg Country, but anything is certainly possible.
    We were less than a percent or two from it actually. Gillum would have killed our gun rights hard. That would have been his #1 priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Anybody ever hear of anybody getting charged for possession of hi cap magazines? Even a citation let alone jail time.

I agree that it's wise to follow the law but I'm also a big fan of ignoring laws that are dumb. I'm sure in some of these cities it's different but here in Washington I doubt many officers would even give thought to magazines.

Very few of my guns hold more than 10 but I'm not parting with them and not loosing sleep. If I hear a ban on like AR mags is coming, I'll buy a dozen more. Usually they grandfather in the old ones and I have no idea how they can enforce anything if they don't know when you got them.
    https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-years-prison/
    NRA Benefactor

If they do pass a law outlawing "standard" magazines, and you have to switch to 10 rounds or less. Then your standard mags cannot be used outside you property, else someone might turn you in. BTW in my area low cap mags cost more!! A 10 round mag is 10-20% higher than a standard one. Order of magnitude thinggy I guess.
    NRA Benefactor

There will be a market for hicap to 10 round mag mod services. They’ll make some permanent blockout gizmo and someone will get rich selling them. They already do that by pinning or dimpling the mag sleeve somewhere but I can’t remember where.

Hey, maybe we can get Harrylee working on something and he’ll give us a cut?
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

They did not grandfather bump stocks. The liberals will not grandfather anything they can manage to ban.

I second (or 3rd, or 4th) a Kahr K45. That would be super cool! I can already imagine one....fully polished....Lakeline goodies...DROOL!

Mossberg has a new 9mm pistol. Similar to the CM9! Maybe Kahr knows what they’re doing!