Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Has anyone ordered a "massdrop" light? $29.99

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    I also have a number of Fenix lights. The rechargeable feature was always interesting to me and being a lover of objects brass or copper, a couple of months ago I bought one of these, 150 lumens out of the smallest flashlight I have ever seen.
    And...I did buy one of these. A nice and good looking light. However, I just gotta say I like my Fenix UC02s better....same length, a bit smaller diameter, notably lighter, better two staging, somewhat brighter with a better beam pattern, and lower in cost.
    Last edited by ltxi; 02-04-2019 at 05:36 PM.
    NRA Benefactor

I keep bringing up CountyComm because I have been so impressed with their product offerings. This is the lowest price I have seen on their all brass AAA flashlight and I have one in every configuration/metal they offer but at $29/ea, I ordered five more yesterday as gifts for my family members.

https://countycomm.com/collections/a...ashlight-rev-3
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Thats a good looking light and cheap. I don't really need one but again I don't have a brass flashlight and everybody should probably have one, don't cha think.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Thats a good looking light and cheap. I don't really need one but again I don't have a brass flashlight and everybody should probably have one, don't cha think.
    I hadn't thought about it before, but now I do think everybody should probably have one. So, darn you 340pd, at that price and feature set I had to order one. Brass or copper, that's my dilemma now, which to take to barbecues?
    Going broke in Arizona,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    I hadn't thought about it before, but now I do think everybody should probably have one. So, darn you 340pd, at that price and feature set I had to order one. Brass or copper, that's my dilemma now, which to take to barbecues?
    Going broke in Arizona,
    Greg
    I dealt with that question so now I own one in copper, one in Brass, and one in titanium. The threads are smoothest on the brass one. The brass and copper will patina nicely over time and if you want to restore the factory luster, coat it in ketchup and throw it in a plastic bag overnight.

The Brass ones are the only ones at $29.99 so those are the ones I bought for gifts.

Where's the $29.99 flashlight, all I see is $42??
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post
    Where's the $29.99 flashlight, all I see is $42??
    thanks
    Looks like the sale is over. At $29.99 a pop I suspect those things sold like 30 round mags the day before the 2016 election.

Oops!