Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ordered a "massdrop" light? $29.99

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    In my younger more manly days I put my gun in two zip lock bags and took it in the shower with me. I am rather shy at times so sometimes I do eliminate two birds with one wash and do clothes and body at the same time. Especially if it's a saturday.
    Since I can't hear much of anything without the machine stuffed in my ear which comes out swimming, showering, heavy rain etc, I not longer maintain any condition. Since they'd take me out before I knew they were there.

Guess I kind of care less and less as time goes by too. Sort of into bonus time so to speak.
    Washing your cloths in the shower?!?! Multi tasking!!! I thought that was a woman's skill..........HA HA.

Guess I kind of care less and less as time goes by too. Sort of into bonus time so to speak. Hmmmm, I'm not there yet, but I sure wouldn't want to be young theses days......I don't recognize my Beloved Country anymore

Au Contrair, I'd love to be young again. I'd find some place to live off the grid. Many things I'd do differently, many things I'd do the same.
    More I ponder it, maybe a do over might not be the greatest thing.?

I learned clothes washing from Charlie Wooster on Wagon Train. Many people have super hero's , Wooster is mine.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    In my younger more manly days I put my gun in two zip lock bags and took it in the shower with me. I am rather shy at times so sometimes I do eliminate two birds with one wash and do clothes and body at the same time. Especially if it's a saturday.
    Since I can't hear much of anything without the machine stuffed in my ear which comes out swimming, showering, heavy rain etc, I not longer maintain any condition. Since they'd take me out before I knew they were there.

Guess I kind of care less and less as time goes by too. Sort of into bonus time so to speak.

x2...!
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post
    Thanks for the info. How long have you had it?
    Streamlight does have a very good reputation.
    Only a couple of months but the size is what sold me on them. You forget you have them they’re so small and realize how useful they are because you use them often.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Sort of like the binoculars you leave on the dash of the truck cause they are too big to pack around in the woods.

I got some of them little ones that fit in your pocket, saw more game and stuff after that than ever before.

Same with flashlights, I have two on me all the time and use them often and get asked to borrow them frequently too.

I have a little Fenix which is of course a tad larger than these but darn good light, has a strobe feature which I don't really care about but the grand kids dig it. Also dims for like reading or looking at a map and such. Yeah I'm tech challenged, still look at maps.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I have a couple Thrunights that I really like (both AA as a personal preference, but they offer AAA as well):
    http://www.thrunite.com/thrunite-archer-1a-v3/
    http://www.thrunite.com/thrunite-t10...ic-flashlight/

Reversible clip for a hat, super-low, long-life firefly setting (for nighttime navigation to the bathroom without disturbing she-who-must-remain-asleep)

One lives on my nightstand, the other is my 'travel' light. Both compact, portable, lightweight, and rugged. The T10 came with a slip-on diffuser that turns it into a 14-day nighttime reading light for camping/back-packing.

Can't recommend them highly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post
    Now your talking!!!!!!!! Everyone on the forum can always rely on good, thorough information!!! Thanks
    When I showed the convict that $13.99 flashlight he said he might have to go straight with prices like that!
    Sorry MB, that second light is AA (or 14500), not AAA.
    I've edited my original post to reflect that.
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Before you order, look at this item which is the same material, size, and better performance. I have one of these little beauties in titanium, copper, and brass and have been carrying them for years. They are magnificent products from a very unique company.

https://countycomm.com/collections/a...ashlight-rev-3
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Only a couple of months but the size is what sold me on them. You forget you have them they’re so small and realize how useful they are because you use them often.
    BUT, when they are required YOU'LL remember...........I've had that happen a couple of times!!!!!!!!!! SOoooo, I absolutely agree!!

We already caught that!!! Not only are you good.......you are right......and you correct you're bobbles!! That's rare