Xssights   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop

Thread: K9 25th anniversary model

Default K9 25th anniversary model

Watching some shot show videos and saw the 25th anniversary model and I like it. Nice to see them giving some attention to the K9. Think I'll have to get one.

I don’t see it on their website, but what I do see on the K-series page about gave me a heart attack. They seem to have raised their prices.

I saw that video too, from the FirearmGuy - I love the finish and aluminum grips - I hope they offer one like that without all the engraving though...

I also wonder if they'll ever release the gen II pistols...can't seem to get an answer on those..

They have the ones with the new style rollmarks and the rail, if that's Gen 2.

The 25th Anniv. gun is interesting looking although in truth, I am not a fan of aluminum grips (feel cold in cold weather, tend to scratch the frame underneath and get nicks in them that neither look nor feel good) and the slide cuts add no value to me. I like the sights on the Thin Blue Line model, but not sure how I feel about the appearance of the stripe, although I appreciate the sentiment. Might actually get one of those. No comment on the new .380.

I'd like the 25th Anniversary model a lot more if it were polished stainless.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    I don’t see it on their website, but what I do see on the K-series page about gave me a heart attack. They seem to have raised their prices.
    WOW. $1100 for a K9 with night sights? If that's the pricing, I assume Kahr doesn't ever want to sell many of them.