Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Kahr cw9 owner needs help

I'd guess the Perfecta is a bit long for the chamber. Take it out of the equation and your probably good.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

my cw9 has shot anything I tried, shoots great, but loading is another storey. Dave

Went to the range for the second time after getting the gun back and for the first time with the Lakeline magazine follower installed. I had about one magazine worth of the remaining Perfecta and the first round didn’t fully chamber when the slide catch was released. I took a photo but this site doesn’t make it convenient to post. The remaining rounds chambered fine. I then shot about 25 rounds of WWB and they all fed properly. Obviously the Perfecta is a problem and will be avoided. Since I installed the Lakeline follower I can now rack the slide like a normal gun after inserting a loaded magazine. I’ve got some Federal ammo I’ll run through it next time to see if that feeds flawlessly. The combination of shooting about 300 rounds, sending it back for service, and changing the mag follower has made it almost what I expected when I bought it.