Magnum Research new   Xssights   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fabulous February...

USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

A guy is with his wife at a department store waiting on her to try on dresses, she comes out of the dressing room and asks him, does this dress make me look fat? He says honey if I tell you the truth will you promise to not be angry with me? She says yes I promise to not be angry with you if you will tell me the truth....He says ok, I bought a new Vette and I slept with your sister last weekend....

Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Not very pc, but here it is anyway....

It is perfect on my PC....must be PC correct :=]
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Three strangers strike up a conversation in the airport passenger lounge in Bozeman, Montana, awaiting their flights.

One is an American Indian passing through from Lame Deer. Another is a Cowboy on his way to Billings for a livestock show and the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at Montana State University from the Middle East.

Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures. Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull.

The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table and tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face. The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds around, and the old windsock is flapping; but still no plane comes.

Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly he speaks, "At one time here, my people were many, but sadly, now we are few."

The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward, "Once my people were few," he sneers, "and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?"

The Montana cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his mouth and from the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a drawl,

"That's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet, but I do believe it's a-comin'."

"Life Member NRA"

Thomas Jefferson said

and

The Pope in Idaho

The Pope went on vacation to the rugged mountains of North Idaho. He was driving along when he heard a frantic commotion at the edge of the woods. He found a helpless, long-haired, bearded, middle-aged man wearing Patagonia shorts, sandals, and an old "Vote for Obama" tee shirt. The man was screaming and struggling frantically, thrashing all about trying to free himself from the grasp of a 10-foot, 1,200-pound grizzly bear.

As the Pope watched in horror, a group of cowboys all wearing "Go Trump" and “America First" denim shirts came racing up. One quickly fired a .44 Magnum slug right into the bear's chest. The two other men pulled the bleeding, semi-conscious man from the bear's grasp. Two of the men dragged the dead grizzly onto the bed of their pickup truck while the other tenderly placed the injured man in the back seat.

As they began to leave, the Pope summoned all of them over to him. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions!" he proudly proclaimed. "I have heard there was bitter hatred between Republicans and Democrat Party supporters, but now I've seen with my own eyes that this is not true, and that America is truly a blessed place in which to live."

As the Pope drove off, one cowboy asked his buddies, "Who was that guy?"

"Dude, that was the Pope," another replied. “It’s reported that he has access to all wisdom."

"Well," the cowboy said, "he may have access to all wisdom, but he don't know crap about bear hunting in Idaho. By the way, is the bait still alive or do we need to go back to California and get another one?"
    "Life Member NRA"

Shrine of the Mall Ninja

I have read this multiple times, and it still cracks me up. Every time. See how far you can read before you start laughing.

-Wlf

https://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

I do believe that fella was here and posted many years ago. I recognize some of the language.

Crazy stuff.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."