Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kahr online rebate!!

Quote Originally Posted by 187911 View Post
    Same here... Ordered my gun from Buds, and they don't do receipts. Only online invoices without a serial number on it. I've had to use online invoices on multiple occasions in the past for rebate purposes, and it's never been an issue. Karh's rebate fine print also mentioned nothing about the serial having to be on the receipt...

I also emailed promotions@kahr.com, but haven't gotten a response...
    I received mine today and I think we submitted at about the same time.

I picked mine up from Buds retail store so the receipt had the serial number.

The e-mail that I received from Kahr said, Thank you for your rebate submission.We will verify the serial number and receipt that you submitted and send a $45 coupon code to be redeemed at shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com website.Please allow two business days for processing. That was April 3rd.Its been 27 days and I haven't heard anything since.And my e-mails to their promotions dept. have gone unanswered.

I'm giving them a call in 5 mins. Using my Google-Fu, seems like some people are getting theirs right away, and others not at all.

Nevermind... They closed at 4:30 Est

Called them today. The call took about 3 minutes. The rep just asked for my name and the date I submitted the rebate only. Gave me the rebate number over the phone.

Apparently there's a issue with their automated emails or something, or maybe Google is blocking them? Seems that several others have had the same issue. I had nothing in my gmail spam folder either.

Phone # is (508) 795-3919. Option zero to speak with an operator...

Thanks for that info.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Yes Thanks for the info !!!

Quote Originally Posted by 187911 View Post
    Called them today. The call took about 3 minutes. The rep just asked for my name and the date I submitted the rebate only. Gave me the rebate number over the phone.

Apparently there's a issue with their automated emails or something, or maybe Google is blocking them? Seems that several others have had the same issue. I had nothing in my gmail spam folder either.

Phone # is (508) 795-3919. Option zero to speak with an operator...
    Thanks! I called today and got both rebate codes over the phone with no hassle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro