Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kahr online rebate!!

I have nothing solid to back it up but I would assume it's included. Should be able to confirm at the online Kahr store.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by darrellkansas View Post
    Anyone know if Magnum Research is included ? I should have my baby eagle Monday.
    Sorry; it doesn't look like it is. It says "For All New Kahr Pistols".

I just submitted my third one today. GREAT offer.

Has anyone accually gotten the rebate? Still waiting on mune.

Got mine late yesterday. Took about 6 business days.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Got mine pretty quick. About 3 or 4 days.

It's just an individual code they assign you, and you enter the code when you place your next order from Kahr Shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post
    Got mine pretty quick. About 3 or 4 days.

It's just an individual code they assign you, and you enter the code when you place your next order from Kahr Shop.
    Ahh... Been 10 days and I still haven't got mine.

Give 'em a call. They're nice folks.

If I remember. it came as an email from a fella with an Asian name....

I've been waiting 10 days on one and 5 days on another. I'll give it a bit more time and then give them a call.

I submitted my form for the rebate online and within a cpl days i got an e-mail that my submission had been received.And allow two business days for processing that was April 3rd.About a week after that I realized that my original sales receipt that i submitted did not have the gun serial number.The receipt i received on the day i picked the firearm did.So I may have sent a pic of the wrong receipt.There original e-mail had a e-mail address for if i had any questions (promotions@kahr.com) I have sent five e-mails to that address with the question can i resubmit the sales receipt? I have gotten ZERO !! response. Or any other e-mails from Kahr Arms regarding my $45 rebate.Its a little frustrating when they provide an e-mail for questions but don't answer said e-mails !!

Quote Originally Posted by ptrap7 View Post
    I submitted my form for the rebate online and within a cpl days i got an e-mail that my submission had been received.And allow two business days for processing that was April 3rd.About a week after that I realized that my original sales receipt that i submitted did not have the gun serial number.The receipt i received on the day i picked the firearm did.So I may have sent a pic of the wrong receipt.There original e-mail had a e-mail address for if i had any questions (promotions@kahr.com) I have sent five e-mails to that address with the question can i resubmit the sales receipt? I have gotten ZERO !! response. Or any other e-mails from Kahr Arms regarding my $45 rebate.Its a little frustrating when they provide an e-mail for questions but don't answer said e-mails !!
    Same here... Ordered my gun from Buds, and they don't do receipts. Only online invoices without a serial number on it. I've had to use online invoices on multiple occasions in the past for rebate purposes, and it's never been an issue. Karh's rebate fine print also mentioned nothing about the serial having to be on the receipt...

I also emailed promotions@kahr.com, but haven't gotten a response...