Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PM9 Black Diamond With 3 Mags

Bump

Bump

The only offers I've had were for $300 or less. Am I missing something?

Vultures looking to low ball you. Most folks here probably already got a their Kahr of choice.

I've list stuff many times and never got a bite, I thought maybe it was just me, well maybe that't it after all.

Be patient, it's new home will come along.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Vultures looking to low ball you. Most folks here probably already got a their Kahr of choice.

I've list stuff many times and never got a bite, I thought maybe it was just me, well maybe that't it after all.

Be patient, it's new home will come along.
    I am and appreciate it. I guess there are too many newer designs out there

Same gun on gunbroker with 5 mags and night sights $419 BIN price. 2 more mags and night sights for $20 more seems like a lot better deal.

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    Same gun on gunbroker with 5 mags and night sights $419 BIN price. 2 more mags and night sights for $20 more seems like a lot better deal.
    Sold at that price?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohsheepdog View Post
    Sold at that price?
    Doubt it... Yours is priced right. It's just that the small single stack market is saturated, and most can be had NIB in the mid $300s or lower with the exception of the Glock 43 and Sig P365... Plus, poly Kahrs just aren't that popular anymore...

With that said, your price is OK IMHO, but you'll just have to wait dor the right buyer ro come along. If it were me, I'd eat the shipping though...

Quote Originally Posted by 187911 View Post
    Doubt it... Yours is priced right. It's just that the small single stack market is saturated, and most can be had NIB in the mid $300s or lower with the exception of the Glock 43 and Sig P365... Plus, poly Kahrs just aren't that popular anymore...
    This. I was tempted to buy your PM9 but I’ve been picturing it in stainless. The CM9, G43, P365, and probably in-dev other competitors are all eating away at the PM9 market and resale value, so I feel like it behooves me to be patient as I’m expecting more owners to sell them and fewer prospective buyers competing for them. I think this is already happening with the CW9, and, perhaps to a lesser extent, the K9 & MK9. Doesn’t bother me, ‘cause I’m not looking to sell, but patience will probably save me some shekels when I eventually spring for my PM9.

Have you listed it on other gun sites? I've had luck selling pistols on glocktalk and other higher volume web boards.