Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: March Merriness

USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Thomas Jefferson said

and

A mother and father took their 6-year-old son to a nude beach. As the boy walked along the beach, he noticed that some of the ladies had boobs bigger than his mother's, and asked her why. She told her son, "The bigger they are the dumber the person is." The boy pleased with the answer, goes to play in the ocean but returns to tell his mother that many of the men have larger "units" than his dad. His mother replied, "The bigger they are the dumber the person is." Again satisfied with this answer, the boy returns to the ocean to play. Shortly after, the boy returned again. He promptly told his mother, "Daddy is talking to the dumbest girl on the beach, and the longer he talks, the dumber he gets."

"If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
    I wondered if Fabulous February would have a successor and sure enough here is March Merriness - I figured March Madness was already taken.
    Monthly, always....it's a years long tradition.
    NRA Benefactor

A wife comes home late one night and quietly opens the door to her bedroom. From under the blanket, she sees four legs instead of just her husband's two. She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can. Once she's done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink. As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine. He says, "Hi darling, your parents have come to visit us, so I let them stay in our bedroom. Did you say hello?"
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Default Silly sign....

SILLY SIGN....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Ha! Beat you with that one yesterday!

Thomas Jefferson said

and

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

A young boy, about eight years old, was at the corner grocery picking out a large size box of laundry detergent.

The grocer walked over and trying to be friendly, asked the boy if he had a lot of laundry to do.

“Nope, no laundry,” the boy said, “I’m going to wash my dog.”

“But, you shouldn’t use this to wash your dog. It’s very powerful and if you wash your dog in this, he’ll get sick. In fact, it might even kill him.”

But, the boy was not to be stopped and carried the detergent to the counter and paid for it, even as the grocer still tried to talk him out of washing his dog.

About a week later, the boy was back in the store to buy some candy. The grocer asked the boy how his dog was doing.

“Oh, he died,” the boy said.

The grocer, trying not to be an “I-told-you-so” said he was sorry the dog died, but added, “I tried to tell you not to use that detergent on your dog.”

“Well," the boy replied, “I don’t think it was the detergent that killed him.”

“Oh? What was it then?”

“I think it was the spin cycle!”
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

You can sure tell when your getting old. Same jokes every month.