Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: Remington UMC 9mm 115 gr ...????

Default Remington UMC 9mm 115 gr ...????

Just came back from local Walmart and they had Remington UMC 9mm on sale for $7.79 a box of 50. Never shot it, picked up 1 box to check it out...surprised me, no failures, not real clean but the CM9 was not real dirty. They had less than 10 boxes, so they are probably all gone by now, but on the way to see.

I've used it with no issues. I have a bunch of American Eagle that I haven't tried but I anticipate no problems with that either. Good price on that UMC!

They still had 4 boxes left! Ohhhh have to share this also.....A few years ago I had purchased some ammo from GTG ammo online. To make a long story short...it was not very good...several FTF and just shoddy QA on the order I received. I e-mailed the company...asked for nothing and just wanted to inform them they may have had a bad lot . Got a nasty e mail back calling me things ....20 years in the navy and the meanest master chief alive never called me. ...anyhow I somehow saw an ad for GTG ammo on FB and made the comment about the last and only time i ordered...this is what I got back///

Good To Go Ammo, Inc.
    Mr. XXXXX, I would like to let you know that the company you dealt with, was sold last year to my father and I. I cannot apologize for the previous owners, however I can say that if that happened you under my watch, I’d do whatever was necessary to make the situation right. I hope that you would give us the opportunity to serve you.
    Marcus and Monte Caylor
    Owners
    Good To Go Ammo, Inc.

Me>>>THIS is a reply that is obviously from a company that knows how to treat customers and wants to excel in customer service.!!! Even though I am pretty well stocked with ammo, I am going to order from them just to show that I appreciate their concern and professionalism.

I used some of the Rem UMC .45acp in my Tommy a couple of years ago. After a hundred rounds or so, I started to get FTF's due to the action becoming so dirty. I still have a few more boxes of the stuff, but won't use it in my Tommy. It will also dirty things up in my 1911 but that is so much easier to clean.

The last time I shot my MK, I used the Rem UMC. Actually, I found that my firearm was a lot less dirty than usual. Shot 2 boxes. No issues.