Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cleaning with ultrasonic cleaner

I put 350 through my PM45 out of the box. I did take it apart to check the striker channel as there were reports of matching junk left behind. Mine was pristine. Didn't Clean till after the 350.
    http://bawanna45.wix.com/bawannas-grip-emporium#!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

I've used my ultrasonic cleaner to clean several guns. I've stripped them all down though, then put all the bits and springs in the ultrasonic. Came out absolutely spotless, including the barrel. I really like using it on my Ruger Mk1.

Really does a great job cleaning AR bolt carrier groups, too. Of course, everything needs to be lubed back up, but don't we have to do that after every cleaning?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    I've used my ultrasonic cleaner to clean several guns. I've stripped them all down though, then put all the bits and springs in the ultrasonic. Came out absolutely spotless, including the barrel. I really like using it on my Ruger Mk1.

Really does a great job cleaning AR bolt carrier groups, too. Of course, everything needs to be lubed back up, but don't we have to do that after every cleaning?
    I look forward to using it on my Ruger Mk IV Competition. I wish I did not have to remove the red dot sight. So the first time I only cleaned the bolt.