Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Coffee

If I was in the oval office right now, I'd be bitter too, look what he has to deal with. The Pelosi crime family, everyone in the media who adored his predecessor but hate him.

Wish they'd let him get r dun.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I only drink one cup a day.

Can't believe nobody on here drinks Black Rifle Coffee. www.blackriflecoffee.com My preference is Silence Smooth.
    NO you shouldn't add anything to the COFFEE!!

Depends on how much of a kick start I need. Always use half and half - helps me avoid rot gut.

Typically use Folger's Classic Roast, unless I didn't get enough sleep. Then it's this stuff:

https://www.deathwishcoffee.com/?msc...%20-%20General

Kusiak.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    So, I'm taking it that those of you that don't appreciate "flavored" coffee drink yours black without any sweeteners?
    I tried that years back with an excellent Colombian coffee (that I really liked the taste of) but developed heartburn after every cup. I found that creamers/cream/milk/etc. mitigate that for me and I can enjoy coffee with out paying for it later.
    Regards,
    Greg
    No sweeteners, ever. But I do prefer it with a dash of table cream.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Black coffee, strong. I don't do Charbucks, that junk is burned. I also don't understand their language so I can't order properly. Why they can't just say small, medium, or large I don't know.

I put three scoops in the French press and boil about 16 oz of water.
    Starbuck's is the company that conveted much of the coffee universe to dark roast. Before them mild roast was king.
    NRA Benefactor

I really have no preference on how I drink my coffee. Sometimes black, sometimes sugar and cream, a few times with french vanilla flavoring....just depends on the mood I am in.

I am so boring. I drink Folgers Coumbian. I also like Black Rifle Coffee as well. I do use a sweetener, and cream...but my coffee will keep u awake. Well, maybe not any of my clients.

The wife drinks one cup of generic black decaf weekdays, two on weekends. She gave up the caffeinated when she retired 15 years ago.

I don’t drink any coffee durning the week, but make a latte on Saturday & Sunday - 16 ounce glass, half decaf, half skim milk, 4 teaspoons sugar, chilled to the point of freezing. Goes great with the big breakfast and 8 ounces of low sodium V8.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling