Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: WTS Kahr K9 BLK with Crimson Trace laser grip

Default WTS Kahr K9 BLK with Crimson Trace laser grip

I'd like to sell my K9 (Black finish) with Crimson Trace grip. It's been on Armslist for a while with no action, so thought I'd try here.
    Also has factory grips and a kydex IWB holster. No box for the K9 but still have the box for the grip. I got it with only one mag so offered with one mag.

Asking $600 plus shipping through Minnesota FFL to your FFL.

That's a nice gun, and with the CT Grip included -- I think it's a very good price.

FYI, I recently tried to sell a Kahr gun here and had no takers at all; my local dealer put it out on GunBroker and there were numerous bids and I got +10% more than I was hoping for. I love this site, but if we are all "Kahr'd up" right now, then maybe getting it to a wider audience is called for. I've bought and sold numerous guns on GB and -- knock on wood -- have never had any issues.

Old No7
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH

The CT laser is no longer available. Maybe pointing out the hard to find aspect will help motivate a buyer. $600 is a very reasonable price IMHO. Good luck.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.