Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My New Arrival

Sorry to report that it remains unfired. I did take it apart and check it over and lube it up so she's ready.
    I been working weekends at Tractor Supply putting stuff together, wheelbarrows, lawn mowers, furniture, you name it.
    Now they want me to go to a second store an hour away and put stuff together for them too. Even paying mileage which isn't worth the trip.
    Told them if you create an 8 day week, I'm your man.

I don't mind it, nice to do some hands on stuff and once it's built it sells but really cuts into the weekends.

I'm kind of anxious on this one. Sgt here has one and he says his is hands down his best shooting pistol and he has a few.

I might add I got a flush magazine for it (only holds 18 instead of 20) but it looks and feels more better to me.

If this makes the carry rotation and I'm known to carry large handguns the flush will ride in the gun and the 2 extended can be spares.
    58 rounds on board, might make a 9 acceptable.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I been working weekends at Tractor Supply putting stuff together, wheelbarrows, lawn mowers, furniture, you name it.
    Now that sounds like a job I’d like. May have to check out the one near here. Do you get to tote the pm45 while there?
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

No firearms allowed by employees in the building. Yes I tote the PM45 by itself. Leave the CBob in the truck.

Funny I've always hated the words some assembly required and now this. I got a little spot to work in , built myself a big bench since I can't work on the ground. Few things too big I have to build out in the bigger receiving area but most I can do in my own little world.

When I retire from the PD I might keep doing it a couple days a week or like now whenever I feel like it. No set hours.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Drool bibs in place!

USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

HEY...........shoot the THING!!!!
    I'm thinking that I'm more anxious for you to shoot that thing than you are!!!! Just JOKING!!!!

ANXIOUS!!!

Hope I can handle the recoil.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Hope I can handle the recoil.
    Now that's FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! Mister 45!!!

That has to be a really neat trick working out of a chair!
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    That has to be a really neat trick working out of a chair!
    Pretty much, I don't know what they expected when I showed up, but first day working off a folding picnic table I think I built like 8 wheelbarrows, put a dozen weed eaters together, a couple lawn mowers, and a rototiller. The assistant manager asked my wife who works there too if I could go any faster.
    He told her not to tell me but she did.
    He later told me the kids working there were lucky to get 2 wheelbarrows in a whole day. One put a fertilizer spreader together an had half a bag of parts left over when he was done, I had to take it completely apart and put it back together. Strange stuff. Now they don't let anybody build stuff but me.
    Nice thing is go when I want, leave when I want, no supervisor. One kid told the boss that he would be my supervisor when she was on shift, boss told her he don't have no supervisor. I liked that a lot.
    Now another store wants me to come down and build stuff for them. I'm trying to decline, surely (please don't call me Shirley) they can find somebody down there that can put stuff together.
    Sad part is they want to make my wife a manager and if that happens I have to leave or do another store, can't have her managing me, their rules.
    I told them she does anyhow, and I hardly even see her so what's the diff ya know?
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post
    Drool bibs in place!

I looked at this post several times trying to figure out what I was looking at. Now I get it and see the need for the bib!
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan