Xssights   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop

Thread: Another 50 through the CT380

Default Another 50 through the CT380

Another 50 today. Now at 710 flawless. There’s no other point to this post except to say this is a great pistol.

Last edited by DavidR; 04-05-2019 at 05:12 PM.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

I agree!
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Nice results and nice picture. I am a kahr fan myself. I was a little surprised by size comparison between PM9 / CT380. CT380 is just a wee bit larger height and length. I had not expected a 380 to be larger than a 9, but T vs M I suppose

In the house: PM9, PM40, K9 NYPD trade in from a brooklyn cop , TP45 I chopped to P45 height.

With basic maintenance all run 100% and the P's are excellent carries.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!
    this space for rent

While the CT380 is a "wee bit larger height and length", because it is thinner, they feel so much different in the hand. I can also almost get a full 3 finger grip on it opposed to the 2 finger grip on my CM9 because the grip height and smaller frame. Of course I guess that would also depend on your hand size.

I was a little surprised by size comparison between PM9 / CT380. CT380 is just a wee bit larger height and length.

The size comparison really depends on how you look at it. The slide on the CT380 is shorter and with a Lakeline plus 1 on the CM9 (so they are both 7+1) the CM9 is a tiny bit taller. The CT380 is thinner and lighter.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

I think the CT380 is a neat little package. It fits my hand better than the LCP. Only fault is the # plate on the side of the grip.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Love my new/slightly used CT380! Just took it to the range to try out the Magguts kit in one of my mags...worked flawlessly. I will soon get another for my other mag. That'll enable me to carry 17 total rounds of 99 grain Federal HST on board.
    BTW, I would advise against using Geco fmj. Today, about 15 of 50 rounds either failed to go fully into battery or failed to extract....likely slightly thicker than spec case rims when I compared them to Blazer Brass.
    Before and after this I've put about 225 failure free rounds of Federal, Remington and Blazer Brass fmjs thru it as well as about 40 rounds of Federal 99 grain HSTs.