CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Back Pocket P380??

Default Back Pocket P380??

I need to find a pistol/holster combination that will allow me to back pocket carry in dress pants. (I used to own a Seecamp to fill that role, but I sold a few months ago.) I've established that my KT P32 and P3AT, as well as my Remington RM380, are just big enough that, although they work fine in jeans, they ride at the very top of the back pocket in dress pants and can be seen by someone looking down into my pocket (not glaringly obvious, but I won't risk it).

My P380 looks like it might just be small enough to work, but before I spend the money on a holster to check it out, I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone has made back pocket carry work for the Kahr, and--if so--what holster did the trick for you.

Thanks for whatever help you can provide.....

There are several "wallet holsters" on the market if they interest you. I have seen many varieties on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/s?k=wallet+ho...ref=nb_sb_noss

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_usn_ret View Post
    There are several "wallet holsters" on the market if they interest you. I have seen many varieties on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/s?k=wallet+ho...ref=nb_sb_noss
    Thanks. I've been looking at some of them, but I hate to drop $$$ only to find out that the profile is just too big for my pants pocket. Been there, done that.

Was just hoping that someone else has tried this kind of carry with good results.

Recommend taking a look at http://pocketholsters.com/

I have been using their back pocket holsters for a long time and found them to work very well with seecamp, guardian, RM380. They have an option for a keycase zipper flap atop the holster which is made to block a downward view. I have not used that option but it might be of interest to you. I see the zipper flap option for lcp but not for p380. You could look at the lcp version to see what it looks like. Maybe they would do it for you custom.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!
    this space for rent

Quote Originally Posted by unclenunzie View Post
    Recommend taking a look at http://pocketholsters.com/

I have been using their back pocket holsters for a long time and found them to work very well with seecamp, guardian, RM380. They have an option for a keycase zipper flap atop the holster which is made to block a downward view. I have not used that option but it might be of interest to you. I see the zipper flap option for lcp but not for p380. You could look at the lcp version to see what it looks like. Maybe they would do it for you custom.
    Thanks...looks like good stuff. Are you able to back pocket these in dress slacks, such as chinos?

My "dress slacks" these days are limited to jeans and mostly duluth trading type work pants, carpenter pants. I don't think I would be a good comparison. I can give you the measured dimensions of my holsters (the flat panel). You could see if that size would fit in your pocket.

This is the anti-print panel height/width:
    seecamp 4 13/16 x 3 13/16
    guardian 4 13/16 x 3 7/8
    RM380 5 3/8 x 4
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!
    this space for rent

Quote Originally Posted by unclenunzie View Post
    My "dress slacks" these days are limited to jeans and mostly duluth trading type work pants, carpenter pants. I don't think I would be a good comparison. I can give you the measured dimensions of my holsters (the flat panel). You could see if that size would fit in your pocket.

This is the anti-print panel height/width:
    seecamp 4 13/16 x 3 13/16
    guardian 4 13/16 x 3 7/8
    RM380 5 3/8 x 4
    That's very helpful. Thank you!

Boscobarbell,

The holster by pocketholsters.com WILL work very well with dress slacks and the P380.

-Wlf

I use Uncle Georges back pocket holster. Very thin and hardly bigger than the gun itself. Highly recommended. https://www.unclegeorgeswalletholste...380-and-cw380/

Thanks for all the helpful responses, guys. I'm going to take a look at some those options and grab one. Much appreciated!!