Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Back Pocket P380??

I would like to know how much it weighs. I am interested in the lightest, thinnest Holster made. I do not want to add 1oz of unnecessary weight. I want a fast draw gun. OZ's mean a lot in a true pocket gun, IMO

I also have a pocketholsters.com holster for my naa guardian 32 . It works well even in suit pants. It is actually too small for my overalls and rotates around . I am getting a cm9 for that application as a working gun wallet holster. What is nice about the pocket holster.com holsters is there is not too much retention and it hinges open for a full grip. The maker is named Guru, and he vat dies and waxes every holster nicely. I believe uncle george's are stitched all the way in and don't hinge open. If you want something fancier , bear creek holsters look real nice; but I do not have any real experience with those. I am looking at Holsterpro.com, and he offers free shipping. His holsters are english bridle leather and may be a little heaver leather than is needed. Good luck in the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike53 View Post
    I also have a pocketholsters.com holster for my naa guardian 32 . It works well even in suit pants. It is actually too small for my overalls and rotates around . I am getting a cm9 for that application as a working gun wallet holster. What is nice about the pocket holster.com holsters is there is not too much retention and it hinges open for a full grip. The maker is named Guru, and he vat dies and waxes every holster nicely. I believe uncle george's are stitched all the way in and don't hinge open. If you want something fancier , bear creek holsters look real nice; but I do not have any real experience with those. I am looking at Holsterpro.com, and he offers free shipping. His holsters are english bridle leather and may be a little heaver leather than is needed. Good luck in the quest.
    Thanks. You seem to favor the same qualities I look for.

I ended up throwing in the towel and bought another Seecamp (this one is Milford...one of the earlier models when they still got a lot of hand-crafting TLC)...it's just hard to beat that really small profile for this particular niche. And this model even likes the the new Underwood rounds, which makes it a pretty potent (and reliable) little .32.

I currently using an old Aker holster that I'd held on to when I sold my previous Seecamp, but I'm already eyeing one of the Bear Creek holsters. I owned one before, and they are works of art (and the owner is a good guy).

p.s. I should add that my P380 isn't going anywhere...it's actually on my hip right now, loaded up with ARX rounds. I've grown quite fond of the little guy, and my teenage son also loves shooting it.

I am on the verge of having my current suit pants modified to fit a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster for my J-frame.

Haven't read the whole thread, but perhaps take a look at Remora. Their sticky holsters won't come out of your pocket in a quick draw like leather sometimes can.