Magnum Research new   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap all day range gun

Check out Ruger for a holster. That's where I got mine for my Ruger Single-Six convertible. Need to get on for my New Model Blackhawk .41 mag.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBert View Post
    Check out Ruger for a holster. That's where I got mine for my Ruger Single-Six convertible. Need to get on for my New Model Blackhawk .41 mag.
    Just about to order the black Triple K one for the Wrangler when I noticed it was not cross draw. I did like it. though.

I bought an older model 22/45 (NIB) a few years back since I didn't have a 22lr pistol. IIRC, it was around $200. It now happens to be one of the funnest pistols in my armory... plus it helped reveal issues with my trigger technique.

There's not much better than a good.22. Right up there with hot cookies and cold milk.
    "The Deacon" Zoot Shooter #84
    Yup, I'm the guy at Surplus Rifle

SAM_1789.jpg90212.jpg0614191340.jpgBought some new grips and a hard case for the Ruger Wrangler. I can not understand why it has taken until I am almost 70 years old to get into SA revolvers......especially a .22. Great cheap all day fun with it. Then Heritage Arms Rough Rider is still in the Taurus repair abyss....no need to discuss that further!!! Just a side note....was watching Lucifer on NETFLIX the other night and saw a bad guy holding a hostage with a ... Kahr CM or CT9. Told my wife ....."Hey look he has a gun like I own".....of course she said....Really?...."which of the dozen would that be"??? By the way.....the target was only at 25 ft....no 1000 yds shooting to brag about!!