Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: April Fools

Great big guy standing with the group waiting to punch out at the time clock says VERY loudly: "When I get home I'm going to rip my wife's panties right off!!!"

The rest of the gang look at him aghast.

He follows LOUDLY with "Yeah...they're cuttin' me right here at the top of my thigh."

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Now now that’s funny!!!
    Yep...!
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by skiflydive View Post
    Great big guy standing with the group waiting to punch out at the time clock says VERY loudly: "When I get home I'm going to rip my wife's panties right off!!!"

The rest of the gang look at him aghast.

He follows LOUDLY with "Yeah...they're cuttin' me right here at the top of my thigh."
    Dat good!
    NRA Benefactor

A Morality Test
    This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer you will discover where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely and completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Only you will know the results, so remember that your answer
    needs to be honest.

THE SITUATION:

You are in Miami with chaos all around you caused by a hurricane. There is a flood of biblical proportions.

You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster.

The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water.

Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

THE TEST:

Suddenly you see a woman in the water. She is fighting for her life trying not to be taken down with the debris.

You move closer. Somehow the woman looks like...Good Heavens it's Nancy Pelosi.

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under forever.

YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS:

You can save the life of Nancy Pelosi OR you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the last minutes of one of the world's most powerful women hell-bent
    on the destruction of the USA.

THE QUESTION:

Here's the question and please give an honest answer:

Would you:

A) select high contrast color film, or...

B) go with the classic simplicity of black and white
    "Never pet a burning dog"

USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Thomas Jefferson said

and

Thomas Jefferson said

and

Thomas Jefferson said

and

Thomas Jefferson said

and