Price: $600 OBO

ThisKahr was manufactured in May 2007, and measures (according to my digitalcalipers) 6.03-inches long by 0.90-inches wide by 4.77-inches high (from thebottom of the seven-round magazine to the top of the rear sight). Itweighs just 22.2 ounces loaded with eight-rounds of Federal 124-grain +PHST. The pistol has only about 750 rounds fired through it (carried lots;fired little). It has undergone an action job by Bill Laughridge atCylinder and Slide, and the double-action trigger pull is butter smooth. Additionally the pistol’s slide and barrel have been completely refinished inIonBond DLC to improve corrosion resistance to sweat in the Georgia heat. The factory sights have been replaced with TruGlo Pro tritium/fiber optic frontand rear. This pistol comes with factory box and papers, one factoryseven-round magazine, one factory eight-round magazine, one Custom CarryConcepts kydex IWB holster, and one Alessi Bodyguard shoulder holster. Blue Book of Guns shows suggested selling price for this pistol with allmodifications to be $820; I'm letting it go for less. I'd prefer an in-state purchaser, but I might be willing to ship if terms are favorable. If a Georgia resident, purchaser must provide a copy of WCL prior to final sale.

[/IMG]