CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop

Thread: Picked up a pre-owned CW45 today

Default Picked up a pre-owned CW45 today

I went to the range today, with no intention of buying another pistol. My range is also a pawn shop, so they do a large business in used pistols. There, in the used case, was a CW45 with an extra magazine but no box. I got it for $260 out the door. I've yet to shoot it, but it's a KAHR. The trigger feels as good as any of my other Kahrs.

This one definitely needs a Talon Grip, which is on order. It will replace my Springfield XDS, which I will sell ASAP.

My goal is to eventually be down to just Kahrs and Glocks.

Congratulations Mikey!

I didn't intend to buy my CW45 either, but I'm glad I did.

Very soft shooting, and I'm really accurate with it. It does everything effortlessly. It's like a Kahr with training wheels.

Really nothing to dislike about it - you're gonna love it. Makes BIG holes in the bulls eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post
    Congratulations Mikey!

I didn't intend to buy my CW45 either, but I'm glad I did.

Very soft shooting, and I'm really accurate with it. It does everything effortlessly. It's like a Kahr with training wheels.

Really nothing to dislike about it - you're gonna love it. Makes BIG holes in the bulls eye.
    I am looking forward to shooting it. I kind of doubt it will see much carry duty, but should be fun on the range. And there is definitely something nice about making big holes in the bullseye.

And the price was too good. It had been there for a while, and I think the staff knew I was the only guy who'd buy it....

If the XDS was in 45, I don't blame you for selling it. My coworker has one that I fired at the range. It beat up my hand more so than my 45 Shield which is a soft shooter. I haven't fired a CW45 yet though.

Congrats on your purchase.

All this .45 talk recently caused me to order one of those discounted PM45’s last week. Due to be at the LGS tomorrow. May have to take a 1/2 day vacation to test it out.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by MMyers1970 View Post
    I went to the range today, with no intention of buying another pistol. My range is also a pawn shop, so they do a large business in used pistols. There, in the used case, was a CW45 with an extra magazine but no box. I got it for $260 out the door. I've yet to shoot it, but it's a KAHR. The trigger feels as good as any of my other Kahrs.

This one definitely needs a Talon Grip, which is on order. It will replace my Springfield XDS, which I will sell ASAP.

My goal is to eventually be down to just Kahrs and Glocks.
    Congrats on the CW45! One of them was my first Kahr pistol and it remains my favorite (though it has seen some change).
    Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    All this .45 talk recently caused me to order one of those discounted PM45’s last week. Due to be at the LGS tomorrow. May have to take a 1/2 day vacation to test it out.
    Now, that's a plan!

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>