Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: $45 rebate

Default $45 rebate

I recently purchased a Kahr Arms product .The firearm i purchased qualifies for the $45 rebate.I submitted the rebate form online.And sent a picture of my store receipt.It only took a day or two and i received an e-mail that my rebate submission had been received and allow two business days for processing.That was April 3rd.I realized a week or so later that the purchase receipt did mot have the gun serial number.The receipt i got on the day I picked the gun has the serial number.So i had sent a pic of the wrong receipt.The original e-mail had an e-mail address if i had any questions. (promotions@kahr.com) I have sent five e-mails with questions too the promotions e-mail address over a three week period to see if i can resubmit my receipt, and have gotten zero response..?? Why put an e=mail address for questions if no one is going to answer them ? Sorry for the rant i just find it frustrating that i haven't received any response Kahr arms.

I got my rebate and the receipt didn’t have the serial number.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    I got my rebate and the receipt didn’t have the serial number.
    Same here. I just looked at the picture I sent for the rebate, and it's a regular credit card slip - no serial number.

WOW!!! Good for you guys !! How long did it take? Maybe mine is still coming.I got the e-mail that my submission had been received on April 3rd, 27 days ago i have not heard anything and my e-mails to there promotions dept. have still been unanswered.

Quote Originally Posted by ptrap7 View Post
    WOW!!! Good for you guys !! How long did it take? Maybe mine is still coming.I got the e-mail that my submission had been received on April 3rd, 27 days ago i have not heard anything and my e-mails to there promotions dept. have still been unanswered.
    Id give them a call if I was you. If they don’t know anything about it I’d resubmit it. I got my response in about 6 business days.

Also, if you have a “spam” folder in your email you might check there. I’ve had Kahr emails go there before.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I received my rebate in 5 days from the time I submitted it on line., I was surprised how fast it came in.

Same for me, no response. and I bought TWO guns. Gentlemen we have been duped.

Nobody is duped. Give them a call. Somebody mentioned a cliché in the online application for the rebate.

Call and get back to us with the results.

Kahr isn't out to dupe anybody.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo View Post
    Same for me, no response. and I bought TWO guns. Gentlemen we have been duped.
    Quote Originally Posted by 187911 View Post
    I'm giving them a call in 5 mins. Using my Google-Fu, seems like some people are getting theirs right away, and others not at all.
    Nevermind... They closed at 4:30 Est
    Called them today. The call took about 3 minutes. The rep just asked for my name and the date I submitted the rebate only. Gave me the rebate number over the phone.

Apparently there's a issue with their automated emails or something, or maybe Google is blocking them? Seems that several others have had the same issue. I had nothing in my gmail spam folder either.

Phone # is (508) 795-3919. Option zero to speak with an operator...
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandmikako View Post
    Thanks! I called today and got both rebate codes over the phone with no hassle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Call them...

I got mine in a few days back in feb/march. Already ordered and received my extra mag