Tommy Gun   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First Range Report for CM9

Good to know! That one is made for some S&W M&Ps and the Ruger LC9. Now there's even more that will fit.

Thanks for the replies and info on the fit of some other models. I assumed some others might fit and now I know. I do somewhat like the idea of the inner tube though - not just because it's likely cheaper but it looks thinner than most other types and I bought the Kahr as a pistol when I want minimal size and weight and still have 9mm.

If thin is what you want, these are great. A Talon Grip is on all my Kahrs except my MK9 with the wood grips. Doesn't grab clothing (rubber ones).

https://talongungrips.com/grips/kahr...-pm9-pm40.html

C3CM91.jpg

I like the Talon Grips, but....If you're forced to leave your pistol in a hot vehicle, several times, such as, while at work. The Talon grips will start to come off/slip a little after about 5-6 times. I ended up having to slowly remove pieces as they lost their adhesion.
    NRA Benefactor

Overall I tried most and prefer the Hogue beavertail but I have a fairly large hand and I use the same type grip on all my pistols in order to have a similar fit. Very little felt recoil with the Hogue on my cm9.

I have a Tuff1 grip on mine. A tad thicker than a bike tube and grippier.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by rahkkahr View Post
    Just got one identical to yours (with the black cerakote). So far haven't found any specific grip gloves for it. What size inner tube are you using? All the grip gloves I've seen seem to be for slightly different Kahr models.
    it is a regular 26" tire tube. You have to stretch it, but it holds tight and does not add girth to the grip.

Quote Originally Posted by kenemoore View Post
    I like the Talon Grips, but....If you're forced to leave your pistol in a hot vehicle, several times, such as, while at work. The Talon grips will start to come off/slip a little after about 5-6 times. I ended up having to slowly remove pieces as they lost their adhesion.
    I got about two years out of the Talon Grips I put on my CW380, for exactly that reason. If I have to spend $20 every two years, I can live with that....

My CM9 took 400 rounds and a new recoil spring before it started working reliably. No problems since.

NRA Member

IMG_0482 CROP 2.jpgThis is a Fixxxer Rubber Grip Tactical Sleeve II. The finger groove locks in my hand perfectly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

NRA Member