Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wood Grips for K9

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke38 View Post
    Those K9 Hogue grips look great, I can see some on my old K9. Nice pic, hope you don't mind I captured it for a screensaver.
    Thanks, @Zeke38, and no problem with your using my pic. I am wearing this kit as I type this. (Did you notice that the holster and mag pouch are for left-handers?)

By the way, a couple of weeks ago someone on another forum posted that Kramer Leather was having a sale, so I promptly ordered one of their horsehide holsters (no thumb break) for my K9. Just because. I will post a pic when it arrives (expected now in six weeks or so).

rx7sig

Nice looking pistol!!
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

I see Lakeline just posted. A shout out to Lakeline I ordered a set of Tru Glos for my P9 through them and they were here before my P9 arrived, and my P9 arrived in 4 days from time of on line purchase. Thanks I'll do business with you again.

Quote Originally Posted by rx7sig View Post
    By the way, a couple of weeks ago someone on another forum posted that Kramer Leather was having a sale, so I promptly ordered one of their horsehide holsters (no thumb break) for my K9. Just because. I will post a pic when it arrives (expected now in six weeks or so).
    This is a quick update. The attached photo is of my K9 with its Kramer horsehide OWB holster and Beltman horsehide gun belt. The belt arrived yesterday, as promised, exactly two weeks after I placed the on-line order. (I ordered the belt a few days after the holster arrived.)

I wanted/want to be able to CC while wearing suit pants or dress slacks, so I ordered the holster and the gun belt sized 1.25". (My only other gun belt, a Hanks, is sized 1.5", which is too wide for the belt loops on these slacks.) I wore this kit around the house yesterday afternoon and evening. I am extremely pleased with both the comfort and quality of both the holster and the gun belt. It will take me a bit of time, though, to get used to having no thumb break!

rx7sig
    Attached Images Attached Images

A proper fitting holster needs no thumb break, you'll get used to it in no time at all.

Other than a dept holster for my Beretta 92, there's no thumb breaks in my house. Plan to keep it that way.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."