Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Mitch Rosen
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: On The Road Again.....

You really have to watch the expressway's these days. Too many zombie drivers. I got reacquainted last year when I hit that skid of pipe going 80 mph on I-94. Flat tire, and a bunch of beat up plastic in the front of the car. Had no where to go. My escape lane to the left had a skid there also, and we were surrounded by traffic, so there was nowhere to go. A plan wouldn't have helped me in that situation. All you can do is try to spot the idiots and then stay away from them. The wifey and I have decided that for traveling, when possible, we take the back roads. Yes, it adds more driving time, about an hour or so in our case. Yes, it would be tough on a 4200 mile journey.

Back from family reunion in PA a couple days ago. Good trip. Got to piss off one cousin mightily simply by not being dead yet. Good times. Car's still running just fine a good 7000 miles after the back in May Misery incident.
    NRA Benefactor

That's quite a few miles...…………………...sometimes the relative thing makes a trip well worthwhile

The see relative reunion trip was about 3400 miles. The rest of the 7K later thing was the the balance of of a 4500 mile round trips to Maine after the "incident" in Misery 800 miles in.
    NRA Benefactor