Nice shooting! My first shot can be dead center... and it usually goes down hill from there! I can have a string like that and blow the last shot rushing the trigger, too.

I really like the CT-380. It's more of a P-size, my favorite, and the P380 should have been the PM380. The CT has a great feel and size, but I can't afford any more pistols, especially when I have the maximum concealment P380. I usually carry my P40 with the 4" ported barrel, and I prefer the P-sized pistols.

Getting ready to go see the grandgirls this time next week... Cadence will be 2 Sunday and Cayla 6 on Friday. I can't believe how the time flies when you get "elderly"... 73 next month, but a young(I think) 73!

I was at Lowe's yesterday looking at O-rings and pulled out my spare "hi-cap" .40 mag to see how one size fit. The bullets were very dusty and lots of lint... in the spare carried in a Kydex holder! I need to do some cleaning and make sure everything works! I'll carry my usual P40 and P380... except when I dismount the first time in Ill Annoy... the only place I can't carry concealed outside my vehicle.