Tommy Gun   Xssights   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OK, I Really Like My CT380 -- (ended up getting it back!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Variety is the spice of life long as it's accurate and looks cool.
    So true, And Ive learned that cool doesn’t necessarily mean pretty either. 😎
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Not too different from my experience.

I really like my P365, especially after some modifications to make it more ergonomic for me, but....

My CM9 pocket carries better. I'm just so used to the Kahr trigger - I trust it, and feel safer with it. I put MagGuts into my carry mag and backup mag. If 16 rounds doesn't get the job done, well....

My CM9 is my summer carry gun. Jacket weather means any of my CCW choices are fair play. I like my CZ Rami carried OWB, but also have carried my P365 a lot lately. I recently started carrying my CW9 OWB as well. Options are good.

I could make do carrying nothing but Kahr. It's a comfort thing for me. Here's a pic of my "upgraded" P365:

AC P365.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post

ive about figured out that I had best not get rid of any of small carry guns because I like to change up regularly.
    Same. I drive myself crazy trying to decide on the "perfect" carry gun. And every time I'm sure that I've decided, a nagging voice in my head reminds me about how great some of the other ones are. There are probably 3-4 models that I've bought a second time after selling the first one, certain that I had eliminated it from consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by boscobarbell View Post
    Same. I drive myself crazy trying to decide on the "perfect" carry gun. And every time I'm sure that I've decided, a nagging voice in my head reminds me about how great some of the other ones are. There are probably 3-4 models that I've bought a second time after selling the first one, certain that I had eliminated it from consideration.
    I tell my wife that picking my carry gun for the day is like her trying to pick what shoes to wear and purse to carry to Church. She still didn’t completely understand my decision making process. To her a gun is a gun, but I guess that makes it even because to me shoes are shoes. But like I told her she always wears shoes when going out so I always carry a pistol.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by boscobarbell View Post
    There are some that go with the theory, that you should carry and practice with the same type firearm with the same mechanics. I like to become familiar with different types. Some people purchase a firearm that makes it easy to dress around. I always went with if I like the particular firearm, I will find a way to dress for that firearm. If there is a bit of discomfort carrying a particular firearm, if I like the firearm, I will deal with a bit of discomfort. After years of the whole "carrying" thing, I believe I now have what I believe are the closest to perfect for me firearms for carry. There are no guarantees in life, and one of my carry firearms is a revolver. I eliminated almost all of the bad things that can happen with a semi auto. Not that I ever had any major or even minor problems with owned semi's, but I think that a revolver in any rotation is a good choice, especially under stressful situations.