Crimsontrace   Xssights   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, I Really Like My CT380 -- (ended up getting it back!)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default OK, I Really Like My CT380 -- (ended up getting it back!)

I really do like my Kahr CT380.

But then my son-in-law send me THIS.................

That image now has me rethinking my wonderful all-steel Kahr K9 too...

Aw crap -- this is going to cost me $$$$$$.

Old No7
    Last edited by Old No7; 11-07-2019 at 12:26 PM.
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." 2000 DTH

Quote Originally Posted by Old No7 View Post
    Aw crap -- this is going to cost me $$$$$$.
    Good thing the CT380 is 1/4" thinner and warm weather is coming -- that, plus, the 6 ounces lighter weight -- might help it stick around until fall maybe...

Maybe......................

Old No7
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." 2000 DTH

Good thing the CT380 is 1/4" thinner and warm weather is coming -- that, plus, the 6 ounces lighter weight -- might help it stick around until fall maybe...

Old No7
    My thoughts exactly. I知 finding thinness and weight are a big factor. I do have the p365 but resort to a 380 that slides into the pocket often.

always carry something though.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I知 finding thinness and weight are a big factor. I do have the p365 but resort to a 380 that slides into the pocket often.

always carry something though.
    Well just so I can contradict myself I carried the P365 this weekend in my jeans pocket instead of IWB and it was comfortable and functional. So where does the 380 fall??? Hmmmm... I値l continue to ponder it I guess.

I need to shoot the P365 some more. I like the look of that Silent Thunder holster too.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Old No7
    Uh oh... Houston we have a problem...

I've been carrying a new-to-me SIG P365 lately and have shot it several times too...

I think the odds are good the CT will be going down the road before the fall!

I'm really liking this P365! (yes, that's heresy to say on a Kahr website, I know...)

Old No7

Yeah, but twice the cost too.
    However, I intend to wait awhile to see if Justin Moon is going to do something similar with the CW9 (increase the capacity to 10+1). Even the full size Ruger SR9 17+1 pistols are thin in the grip, no more than my CW45.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

The 365 has great reviews and a few around here have them so I have held them.
    So far the 365 just hasn't gelled in the beauty to the eye department. Just doesn't sing to me, too bulky or something, can't put my finger on it.
    I figured to get one but so far the urge has subsided considerable.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    The 365 has great reviews and a few around here have them so I have held them.
    So far the 365 just hasn't gelled in the beauty to the eye department. Just doesn't sing to me, too bulky or something, can't put my finger on it.
    I figured to get one but so far the urge has subsided considerable.
    The slide looks out of proportion to the grip. At least to me it does.

The P365 is considerably bigger than the CT380 and even a little bit bigger than the CM9. Probably right in between the CM9 and CW9.

I知 still tempted by it.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

P365, I don't shoot mine enough. Last time I was at the local shop (which has an indoor range) I thought to run a box of shells through it.
    First ten, at ten yards:

It almost always shoots pretty close to that for me, so I stopped right there. Save the ammo for another day and not ruin the results was the theme of that short range trip. I'm pretty satisfied with my P365.

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

I see you got the Garrett Silent Thunder for it. How you liking that?
    I'm a subscriber to the Don't ruin the results theory myself, course I usually don't have that good of results not to ruin.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."