Tommy Gun   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OK, I Really Like My CT380 -- (ended up getting it back!)

Bawanna, just like you, I am a fan of Garrett holsters. The P365 rides securely and is comfortable to wear in that Silent Thunder.

Thanks Wynn! Have a great time with the grandkids.

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Old No7 View Post
    Good thing the CT380 is 1/4" thinner and warm weather is coming -- that, plus, the 6 ounces lighter weight -- might help it stick around until fall maybe...

Maybe......................

Old No7
    Uh oh... Houston we have a problem...

I've been carrying a new-to-me SIG P365 lately and have shot it several times too...

I think the odds are good the CT will be going down the road before the fall!

I'm really liking this P365! (yes, that's heresy to say on a Kahr website, I know...)

Old No7
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I’m finding thinness and weight are a big factor. I do have the p365 but resort to a 380 that slides into the pocket often.

always carry something though.
    Well just so I can contradict myself I carried the P365 this weekend in my jeans pocket instead of IWB and it was comfortable and functional. So where does the 380 fall??? Hmmmm... I’ll continue to ponder it I guess.

I need to shoot the P365 some more. I like the look of that Silent Thunder holster too.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    Bawanna, just like you, I am a fan of Garrett holsters. The P365 rides securely and is comfortable to wear in that Silent Thunder.

The bonus for me was that my P365 fits in the Silent Thunder holster I bought for my MK9. I also happened to buy a really nice, barely used Black Arch IWB hybrid holster for my MK9, and it also fits my Sig like a dream.

Sold my CM9 to help pay for my P365. Good move considering the increased capacity in virtually the same size gun. I love it, but then life seemed weird without a Kahr, so I picked up a barely fired CT380 and I love it and carry it about as often as the Sig, depending on the situation. Both have been 100% flawless thru about 300 rounds thru each. I recommend owning one of each.

http://www.handgunhero.com/compare/k...80-vs-kahr-cm9
    First of all let's be clear.....nothing to do with getting into caliber wars!! But those that carry or have both and chose the CT380 over the CM9 (or any 380 acp comparable size handgun)...why? Size is in no way a huge difference. I have shot both and the recoil difference is minimal at the best. 9mm ammo cheaper than 380 acp= my reason for a 9mm. although 380 acp has very good SD rds ...much larger and better choice with a 9MM.

I'm not a caliber snob, I have several. But given two guns that are within fractions of an inch of being equal in all dimensions, very close in weight, and hold the same number of rounds, why carry the lighter cartridge when you can carry the other?

FWIW, I keep my P380 because it is a no-excuses gun. So long as where I go legal carry is an option, and because I don't swim anymore, there are no times when I cannot conceal that gun. I have bigger, higher caliber choices for other times. And I would not carry the P380 when I could as easily and comfortably carry a more powerful choice.

During the last admin, .380 ammo was very hard to come by where I live and now even though it is readily available it has not gone down in price to the point where it was as cheap as it once was, or even as what 9mm costs today.

So, long story short, if a person can choose between the CT380 and a CM9, given their similarities, why would someone choose the 380?

CT380 and CM9 are my two carry guns. IWB at ~1:30.

Been mostly carrying the CM9 lately but the CT380 is smaller, thinner and lighter.

Crappy pic below shows both at 7+1

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

The Sig P365 seems to be a thicker P9 or CW9 size pistol.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

With twice the capacity now that they've introduced a 15rd mag. Carrying concealed with a 10 or 12rd mag and having a 15rd for a spare would be quite sufficient.